This was the first part of the costume that I worked on. For the Jacket I just used masking tape to make sure that I got clean lines. If you look closely towards the back of the board the Jacket is sitting on you can just see the old pair of Oakleys that I spray painted yellow to use as our goggles. Unfortunately the Spray Paint I used was absolutely the wrong kind. I had bought the special plastic spray paint and if I had read the bottle before I bought it I would have seen it specifically said not to use it on vinyl…… I ended up having to completely wash off the paint with turpentine because after 3 days the paint still wasn’t dry. Now the Jacket is repainted and luckily it still looks really good.